Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bdubs With Friends


Last night was an awesome surprise.. I got out of school a little early and was able to go with Brandon to Buffalo Wild Wings last night with some friends... It was so much fun to get to see everyone, catch up, and for once just hangout..

That night I just stopped and realized that sometimes we need to just take a few min out of each week and put all our worries away, and our "list of things we have to do" and just appreciate each other, family, and friends. Brandon made me realize how important it is to do that. I love him so much, he has given me more than friendship...he is my one and true love.. he is my everything! :) "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

No comments:

Post a Comment