Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Campers/Ann Arbor Day!




We had so much fun this past weekend... WE WENT CAMPING!

I went up with my family on Friday to celebrate my dad's birthday. I was so sad that Brandon could not come up Friday and was so excited to hear that he would be coming up on Saturday night. Finally he showed up all cute in comfy camping clothes.

We had so much fun with my family, the Piccolos, and Grant. We roasted marshmallows, snuggled by the fire, played banana grams, had hobo pies, and talked all night. Then we went to sleep in what I call the deluxe way to go camping. In the old days we slept on cots on the floor but these we springy bunk beds as you can see in the pic :) 5 star compared to what we used to have :) It was such a fun weekend!!!



Then we went to Ann Arbor to see the newly weds Hannah and Gabe! We spent all day there having lunch, walking the town, talking, playing monopoly (which I won :) hehe), dinne, pinochole, and then finishing the night with a movie. IT WAS SOOOO Much fun!!!!
We are so blessed to have such great family and freinds to be with and spend time together!



AWESOME WEEKEND - Don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think it was an awesome weekend for sure! Hannah said you were quite the Monopoly player too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree!!! i loved having you guys!!!! can't wait till we do it again!!! you kicked butt in monopoly!! wow

    ReplyDelete