Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Painting OUR HOME!


Yesterday I got off of school and headed towards me and Brandon's new home! When I was gone on NY last week he started painting.. Everyone has been so awesome with helping us.. His mom, brother and aunt came all last week to help and Uncle Mike came on Monday to help with the trim! I love Uncle Mike so much!!! He is HILARIOUS! Yesterday it was just me and Brandon painting time! Everyday I see him I fall more and more in love with the man I am going to marry! I see a new side to him every time I am around him. It makes me so much more excited and happy when I know Brandon is THRILLED about something - like our condo. He has been working so hard to try to get the painting done last week and this week I love it! He is sooo adorable! We have lots to paint still but its getting there! We had a blast last night together painting the whole bathroom... I never realized how long one little room can take.. but we had lots of fun so I guess it was ok!

Off to paint tonight too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment