Monday, December 7, 2009

Showers Of Love




















Yesterday was me and Brandon's shower as you know it. We are so overwhelmed by all the love and support that we got from everyone. First off the amount of people that came!!! We could not believe our eyes when we looked out on all the people that we there to support us. Then all the wonderful gifts we received to help me and Brandon start off our amazing future together. Each one of your gifts blessed us so much and we felt so much love in that room yesterday. We cant begin to describe our gratitude to everyone that came!!! What an amazing day it was. Thank you to my AMAZING SUPER-mom yesterday who made the whole thing come together - for giving me and Brandon the spectacular fairytale shower we could never have dreamed to come true. All the time and devotion she put into in and ALL THE LOVE she showed us by doing it.. and for the countless hrs after cleaning all those dished :/ I ADORE you my amazing mother!!!

Thank you again to EVERYONE for making it such a special day for Brandon and I and for helping us with our future together!!!


Love you ALL!!!
Christa/Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment